Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Directional Driller
in Minot, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker
Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our
high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability
to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and
our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative
- Under minimal supervision, provide resolution to a diverse scope and
range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data
requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s) and/or
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
- Act as a project leader and mentor junior field engineers.
- Maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE
policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the skill profile required for the
delivery of assigned Directional Systems services at the well site.
- Successful completion of advanced technical training and assigned wellsite development programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes'
technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer