Engineer I -Rig Division - MBI Energy
Posted on: 02-Aug-2014
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seeking a full time Engineer I (Service Rig
Division) to research and implement standard operating procedures for a
MBI Energy Services - Rig Division supplies workover rigs to operators
in the Williston Basin for completion and production related
workover/intervention. Over the past 2 years the MBI rig fleet has grown
from 6 rigs to 24 service rigs. The operation is run out of Watford
City, ND with local management. Applicants with internships related to
rouchnecking or manual labors, that possess a desire to translate those
experiences into positive contribution to the operations and management
of the rig operation would be ideal candidates.
- Research, development, and implementation of standard operating procedures for service rig maintenance and operations.
- Engineering support to the service rig division.
- Collaboration with field personnel and management related to business development.
- Creation of technical materials utilized internally and with customers.
- Support to operations management in all facets of the business.
- Graduate with a Bachelor's of Science degree in an engineering
field. Preferably petroleum or mechanical engineering degree, although
all engineer applicants will be considered.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Ability to learn utilizing a "hands-on" approach in a fast paced environment.
- A desire to live and work in western North Dakota.
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a
Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee,
including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not
insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was
established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of
solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves
its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as
providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy
Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations
throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is
dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's