Facility Maintenance - mention NDoiljobs.com as your source for this open position.
Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on building, mechanical equipment and utility systems.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs minor repairs of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed contractor)
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, etc. Also repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Cleans and inspects HVAC units.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems.
- Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Installs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches; repairs refrigeration equipment.
- May repair electrical locks and control panels to maintain building security.
- May install computer cables and equipment.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures and may obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
- Meet with manager daily to review on going, completed and upcoming projects.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl.
- Frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma, GED or equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
Valid driver's license. Certification to operate Bobcat, Skid steer, man lift, fork lift and truck
This position has no supervisory responsibilities