Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Field Warehouse Service Supervisor in Williston, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Supervises the field warehouse operation in a manner that provides maximum efficiency and profitability for BHI, trouble-free equipment to customers and a safe working environment for employees.
- May serve as driver to haul equipment/chemicals to customer site.
- Supervises large operation typically with 5 or more employees who receive, store, distribute and/or repair equipment or raw materials.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Receives inventory from vendors using forklifts and other means of material handling equipment.
- Tracks all inventory through reception to dispersing in SAP.
- Pulls proper inventory from bin system from instructions on pull tickets and transports to assembly area.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values. Completes other assignments as required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills at minimum.
- 8+ years experience in warehouse environment with inventory control responsibility
- Good Organizational and Communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment that requires almost continuous movement.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- 8+ yrs Warehouse Experience with inventory control of industrial equipment.
- SAP experience to intermediate level.
- Familiarity with Oil and Gas industry.
- Certification or 2 yrs experience in operating forklift.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket Teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer