Please go to Contres.com/careers/ to apply for this position and mention NDoiljobs.com as the source.
Drilling & Production Support | Tioga, ND
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Check locations ahead of
operations to verify location is ready & if any special equipment
is needed to work on wells and assist in getting it if needed.
• Assist Consultants in daily operations & planning as needed.
• Report daily to Completion Superintendent about daily operations along with work progress on all jobs for daily reports.
Works with Vendors, Field Supervisors, Completions Engineers,
Completions Superintendent & Area Completions Manager on a daily
• Assist with planning & organizing equipment to minimize delays.
• Solve problems that keep jobs progressing as efficiently as possible.
• Review invoices for accuracy & approve to minimize delay in processing.
• Cooperates & aids in HSE Investigations of Incidents that occur during operations.
• Look for ways to improve Costs/Efficiency.
Verify that all operations & Third Parties are performing tasks
according to Continentals Safe Practices, Policies & Procedures.
Participate in Morning Teleconference to update Completions Engineers,
Completions Superintendent & Area Completions Manager of job
• Attend Monthly Safety Meetings. Do safety CBT.
• Train new CLR Supervisors/Consultants.
• Verify Excel & Wellview reports are correct & updated as needed.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires high school diploma and at least 5 years of completions experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid state operator's license