Grow. Lead…with Oxy Drilling & Completions. Looking for a
challenge? Want to be part of a world class drilling organization
focused on excellence? Desire to achieve your true potential? The
global drilling community within Occidental Oil and Gas Corporation is
continually pursuing its goal to be the best in the industry at what we
We are currently looking for a Drill Site Manager, who takes
professional pride in finding ways to drill faster, safer, smarter and
more cost effectively than ever before. Occidental has significant oil
and gas operations in many areas of the world, including the Middle
East, South America, the Permian Basin, California, the Rocky Mountains,
and the Williston Basin.
- Plans and supervises all contractor and service company personnel on all day to day operational activities.
- Coordinates all site related logistics of people, equipment and materials used.
- Communicates as necessary with the Superintendent and the Engineers on all project related issues and changes.
- Manages operation performance for the project and for the specific service companies.
- Ensures targets are known, documents received, and opportunities for continuous improvement are identified and acted upon.
- Ensures the Oxy HES program is adhered to.
- Ensures Oxy's loss control program is adhered to.
- Ensures all government regulatory requirements, at any level or type, are adhered to.
- Regularly inspects the rig and associated equipment to ensure safe operations.
- Ensures the electronic morning report is accurately done.
- Ensures daily costs are recorded and tracked.
- Ensures all end of well paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Communicates and coordinates all simultaneous operations as required for safe and efficient operations.