The Manager of Explosives Inventory will perform a variety of duties related to receiving and ordering of explosives and accessories. This person should be able to plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the procedures associated with explosives inventory and implement the explosives inventory management policy for the different locations within MBI Wireline. This position includes the identification of opportunities for inventory operational improvements. Implementing inventory controls at all wireline locations. This individual will oversee multiple locations to ensure the goals of the company are being adhered to.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Track explosive transaction daily and complete record keeping documentation
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly explosives inventory
- Load out explosives for field operations and complete Daily Summary of Magazine Transfer forms ("DSMT")
- Monitor explosives returning to magazines from field and update DSMTs
- Review and maintain compliance at all Wireline locations with ATF rules and regulations
- Travel quarterly to each location to review inventories and audit ATF compliance
- Must drive a company vehicle to and from various work locations.
- Supervise gunloader staff and coach, counsel and discipline those employees within MBI guidelines
- Hold team accountable for the policies and procedures that are set by MBI
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with customers, peers, management and corporate resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and communication.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds multiple times during a day.
- Adhere to Company policies and work requirements.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid driver's license.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for two or more full-time employees.