Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Reporting to the Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul (AMO) Team
Lead, the Electro/Mechanical Technician is responsible for the quality
overhaul of oilfield tools.
- Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electromechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on down hole Coiled Tubing tools.
- Keep detailed records and paperwork on repairs performed
- Detailed work on complex hydraulic and electrical systems
- Conforming to Baker Hughes quality and safety standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical diploma, Associates degree or minimum of 2 years of
relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield,
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists.
- Ability to follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Basic Computer Skills
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Soldering ability
- Military, aircraft, automotive electrical and mechanical experience
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers€ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company€s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes€
technology centers in the world€s leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer