Posted on: 10-Jul-2014
Reply to: nuverra.com/careers
Bookmark this: Add
To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume and an application to Human Resources by mail, email or fax. CLICK HERE to download an application.
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
3711 4th Ave Northeast
Watford City, ND 58854
SUBMIT BY EMAIL:
SUBMIT BY FAX:
For questions or additional information, please call: (701) 842-3618
The Salt Water Recycling Operator is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and control of wastewater systems, including salt water disposal wells, pipeline distribution systems, and transportation wastewater, to ensure the safe, economical and efficient operation of the disposals.
Position Scope, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Maintain equipment, running pump to ensure equipment is operating proficiently in compliance with regulatory and environmental agencies.
· Monitor tank levels and truck load/unload fluids. Clean out disposal strainers and/or baskets on the pumps.
· Sample and test water and/or waste water to ensure no hazardous materials are put into disposal wells.
· Record and maintain required paperwork for the number of loads and amounts of barrels that are unloaded in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
· Keep work area neat and clean
· Comply with all safety rules according to OSHA standards and insure that they are followed by all Truck Drivers, employees and visitors in the front end area.
· Assist other Operators when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences Required:
· High school diploma or GED
· Familiarity with oil and gas operations and UIC well a plus
· Some related experience and/or training in oilfield and/or waste water related fields preferred.
· Knowledge of general water piping systems, pumps, motors, valves, meters and other related equipment preferred.
· Good communication skills
· Positive attitude and high energy
· Enjoys rapid pace and changing work environment
· Team player and collaborates well with others
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Work is performed outdoors in varying weather conditions
· Willing to work different shifts and overtime