Apply at Contres.com
Saltwater Pipeline Operator (2 Positions)
Field Operations | Tioga, ND
Saltwater Pipeline Operator
: Northern Region Production - Tioga
for overall daily operation and maintenance for a specified group of
oil and gas wells, monitors daily production, equipment and performance
and insures proper sales volumes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Function in a team atmosphere
• Operate and maintain saltwater-gathering pipeline
• Coordinate daily operations with saltwater disposal operators
• Develop and implement a pipeline-pigging program
• Repair and/or replace saltwater transfer pumps and related equipment as needed
• Maintain all piping, meters, tank-level sensors, etc.
• Document daily shipping totals as required
• Other responsibilities and duties as the job dictates
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three
years related experience or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.