Apply for this open position at Contres.com
Drilling & Production Support | Killdeer, ND
Drilling and Production (Killdeer, ND)
position will be responsible for the installation, programming,
calibration, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of
automation equipment for the field SCADA system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation and electrical equipment for the SCADA automation equipment.
• Ensure the reliability, integrity and usability of SCADA field and telecommunications equipment.
• Ensure equipment and control logic conforms to company standards across all areas whenever possible.
• Serve as liaison and technical resource for field operations personnel, SCADA contractors and SCADA team members.
• Troubleshoot data and connectivity issues at the wells and facilities and provide technical support to correct issues.
• May coordinate and direct contractors as needed and assist with startups and project work.
• Must have good communication skills and maintain accurate records.
• Travel to remote locations and work after hours may be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
with field operations of SCADA systems is required. Must have
proficient knowledge in the operation and mechanics of all types of
electrical, instrumentation and communication equipment. Must possess
good computer skills and experience with Microsoft software such as
Excel and Word. Additional experience programming PLC control systems,
CygNet and XPOC is preferred.