Job Title: Sr. Safety Coordinator
Sr. Safety Coordinator
Health/Safety/Environmental | Tioga, ND
hands-on, visible H&S leadership and support to CLR’s Northern
operations; with specific focus on achieving/maintaining CLR’s HSE
Policy and Vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support CLR’s Drilling and Production operations with respect to
health and safety issues; with specific focus on achieving/maintaining
CLR’s HSE Policy Statement and HSE group vision.
- Play an active role in accomplishing the key deliverables from CLR’s Strategic HSE Plan
- Provide safety leadership to operations and contractor leaders to drive safety culture improvement.
- Understand, interpret and clearly communicate regulations and CLR’s standards/procedures.
- Collaborate with other HSE representatives to share best practices, corrective actions and process improvements.
- Assists and /or leads incident and near misses investigations in order to communicate prevention and improvement.
- Support emergency response preparedness and responses.
- Participate in field audits/inspections and provide recommendations for any deficiencies.
- Participate/conduct safety meetings with CLR’s Northern Region
- Travel throughout NW/North Central North Dakota and NE Montana on a
regular basis. Routine overnight trips within the area are probable to
provide support to CLR’s Drilling and Production Operations. Potential
travel to other CLR locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health or Safety or related discipline, required.
- 7+ years of recent E&P related Health and Safety experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to do routine statistics.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- CSP (ASP or GSP), CIH, CHMM, OHST certifications/designations or similar preferred but not required.