Posted on: 10-Jul-2014
Reply to: Nuverra.com/careers/opportunities
Bookmark this: Add
To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume and an application to Human Resources by mail, email or fax. CLICK HERE to download an application.
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
3711 4th Ave Northeast
Watford City, ND 58854
SUBMIT BY EMAIL:
SUBMIT BY FAX:
For questions or additional information, please call: (701) 842-3618
The Water Treatment Plant Operator is responsible for performing operations and maintenance activities for industrial wastewater treatment.
Position Scope, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Control traffic for all inbound trucks.
· Comply with all safety rules and insure that they are followed by all Truck Drivers, employees and visitors in the front end area. Wearing proper PPE when required.
· Front end chemical addition.
· Change over totes when they are empty.
· Clean sludge throughout the plant.
· Take samples for lab testing.
· Know how the entire plant is operating and current plant conditions using lab results as a control factor.
· Make hourly, daily and weekly plant checks using the proper form.
· Run the Ticket Distribution Trailer and calibrate probes when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences Required:
· High school diploma or GED
· Basic computer knowledge
· Familiarity with water treatment and working with chemicals a plus
· Good communication skills
· Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Positive attitude and high energy
· Enjoys rapid pace and changing work environment
· Team player and collaborates well with others
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Work is performed outdoors in varying weather conditions
· Willing to work different shifts and overtime
Location: ND, Various