Workover Rig Supervisor - MBI Energy
Posted on: 18-Feb-2017
Reply to: email@example.com
Bookmark this: Add
Workover Rig Supervisor - please mention NDOIljobs.com as your source for this open position.
Job Description Overview:
A Rig Supervisor is accountable for supervision and leadership on the individual MBI service rigs as assigned by the District Rig Manager. Furthermore, assurance in customer service quality, employee mentorship and development, and managing the performance of his/her rig operation. In support of this, and equally as important, is leadership and management of the operations safety culture.
As a rig supervisor one must be competent and responsible in the following areas:
The Rig Supervisors will report directly to the District and/or Regional Manager of rig operations. As with all members of the MBI team, Rig Supervisors are expected to follow the policies described in the MBI handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times to promote sound business ethics and maintain trust with our customers and work force.
- Assumption of responsibility for the safety, scheduling, and development of employees assigned to their rigs.
- Leadership in policy implementation and HSE culture as expected by MBI and our customers.
- Responsible for investigating and determining root causes for incidents or quality issues identified.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of all parts and pieces on a service rig.
- Able to trouble shoot the mechanics of the rig and equipment.
- Capable and resourceful in planning operations as requested by the customer.
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer. Cross selling other MBI services and building of relationships with other MBI divisions.
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for a rig crew.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must be able to work with current and potential customers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Minimum of 10 years Workover rig experience. Preferably 3+ years as Workover rig operator.
- High school diploma and/or higher education.
- Valid driver license. Class A or B CDL preferred.
- Well Control Certification